|Radial-G: Racing Revolved|
|OSVR, PSVR, Rift, Vive|
No score yet
No Score yet
Summary[edit | edit source]
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
Intense futuristic arcade racer for the new generation!
Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track as battle commences with over 30 real and AI opponents. Offering single and multiplayer action, Radial-G delivers full immersion racing on tubular tracks featuring gut-wrenching twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing.
Full Release Features[edit | edit source]
- A new environment set in the depths of space with three regions in and around a derelict asteroid mining station.
- Nine courses offering insanely fast racing around tracks including dizzying splits and twists, crazy stomach-defying jumps and inverted tunnel sections
- A thumping EDM soundtrack
- Gruelling Single Player Career mode to work through earning trophies in-game
- A choice of four race craft, one only unlockable by completing Single Player Career mode
- 16-player online multiplayer support
- Offline and single player modes against 15 AI opponents
- Balance the risk and reward of converting your shield to additional user-controlled boost
- Enhanced ship physics - each ship has unique handling characteristics
- Cockpit and 3rd-person camera views (VR supports only for cockpit view)
- Steam achievements
- Steam stats