Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|OSVR, Play, Star VR, Fove, LG 360 VR, Altergaze, Zeiss VR One, Homido, Freefly VR, Cardboard|
|Jedium Game Studio|
No score yet
No score yet
Summary[edit | edit source]
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
HARDCODE is a 3rd person VR shooter game for mobile VR headsets like Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Homido, Fibrum, etc.
Features[edit | edit source]
- - Fast action in virtual reality.
- - Full use of a gamepad controller.
- - Single player missions and online multiplayer.
Compatibility[edit | edit source]
- - HARDCODE supports any mobile headsets (Google Cardboard, Homido, Fibrum, etc.)
- - Compatibility with Samsung Gear VR is coming soon.
- - The shooter is compatible with most of bluetooth gamepads supported by Android.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- - The first fun game with multiplayer inside.
- - The mode makes you fully immersed in one battle with your friends.
- - Multiplayer continuously gets better. We need feedback from you to make your playing experience super awesome :)
We want to bring more fun to the game and work to make HARDCODE friendly with other virtual reality displays like Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive (Steam VR).
We will add more levels and characters soon. Please, leave us feedback on our VR shooter and share HARDCODE with your friends if you like it :)
For more info on HARDCODE, you may follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/hardcode_vr
You can discuss HARDCODE in our public Google Group
Enjoy playing in virtual reality!