|First Person Shooter|
No score yet
No Score yet
Summary[edit | edit source]
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
Eschewing the usual clichés and gung-ho settings currently inhabiting the FPS genre, Get Even subtlety removes the classic division between single-player and multiplayer experiences to unfold two linked stories. The game’s plot revolves around the memories of its central heroes which have a dramatic effect on how the game progresses. The route the player chooses to follow determines their personality as the game unfolds. The carefully crafted storyline mixes elements of thriller and horror with exploration of incredibly detailed 3D scanned locations and virtual reality systems means more than just interface for playing the game.
We create Get Even as a first-person action game equally focused on combat and exploration with some investigation and puzzling elements at the top. Players are using sophisticated weapons, VR and hi-tech gadgets, fighting in realistic locations but also exploring them in search for the information.
Story[edit | edit source]
Sometimes we have to face the question „What is real?”
Our consciousness is being shaped by the inputs from our senses, by flow of information from media, by how our mind processes our memories and dreams.
Get Even tells the story of Black, illegal investigator, who works for government and VIPs to gather uncomfortable evidence and, sometimes, to hide inconvenient truth. From his point of view, answer to the question “What is real?” depends on what is shown to others and what's hidden from them. And in this kind of job, there are always victims.
However, one of them appears to be not an ordinary scapegoat…
What if you can change what already happened, but you can't alter what's gonna be next?
Features[edit | edit source]
- Two campaigns merging single-player and multiplayer experience
- First action game moving players between many Virtual Realities using VR systems like Oculus to play the game, but also as a virtual gameplay tool and story element inside the campaign
- Two dark, opposite stories about love, hate, crime and sacrifice
- Unprecedented 100% photorealistic visuals due to innovative usage of 3D scanning of characters and environments combined with motion capturing of body and facial movement
- Non-linear narration based on exploration and gameplay mechanisms instead of cinematics
- Storyline campaign played against the most challenging enemies you can imagine: other gamers
- Corner-shooting weapons, smartphones, hi-tech gadgets, surveillance systems – everything you may need to investigate crime scenes and search for the truth